Thursday, 8 October 2009

Alice in wonderland




Maybe because of my name or the fact that when I was little my mum used to always read me alice in wonderland and I went though a period of watching it at least once a day for about a month, or the fact that I was in a ballet production of it, I am really excited about the new alice in wonderland film coming out next year. 

Its a Tim Burton production which just at that you know its going to be amazing, but he has teamed up with Johnny Depp for the seventh time. Johnny Depp will be playing the mad hatter, the role was apparently part tailor made for him, and with his past performances in charlie and the chocolate factory and pirates of the Caribbean you know he will play the mad hatter like no one else would be able to. Other famous names in this film are Stephen Fry who is playing the voice of the cheshire cat, Matt Lucus who is playing both tweeledee and tweeldedum and Alan Rickman who is playing the caterpillar. Watching the trailer it looks part cartoon, part CGI and part realistic. I may go and watch 'Nightmare at Christmas'  to get myself ready for the Tim Burton alice in wonderland experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment