
This is a youtube video which helped me understand the advert and realize that it was a good one, - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLSWWxY9Cdg&feature=related
When I first saw these adverts I was like what is going on, it was the one that it shown on tv, of about 5 so called celebrities talking individually about different thing, (another thing which I dont think works is the fact that they are not really house hold now celebrities) but the shots are cut together so fast you dont really have time to realize that its not there voice which is coming out of there mouths. However after watching the individual celebrity adverts on youtube, each about 3 mins long of just the one celebrity and the issue they are talking about, it makes lots more sense that its not there voice coming from there mouths but someone else's, making the tag line of the whole campaign, 'help give them a voice' more meaning full. Its a good and effective campaign if watched as individual tv ads, not all cut together too fast. I think that the organization should reconsider the way they have put the ad on tv, and show the individual ads, as you can see on youtube on the tv to give the proper, desired and deserved effect.
No comments:
Post a Comment