Some interesting typography I found from the London design festival, I do personally prefer the more simple, posters ie the last one, its simple but shows the point of london with an iconic image of the london buses within the typography.
This blog is for my Graphic and Communication Design Leeds University Degree. I will be using it to critically analysis and comment on all kinds of designs, from advertising to architecture to fashion some of which i my personally like or hate, but all of which i find throughout my summer 2009 university holiday.
11th Aug - Today I have decided to start a new section in my labels as I have a keen interest in charity design and want to do my dissertation on design within charities, or charity branding so as research for myself I have decided to involve it within this blog also, as I thought it may be of interest to others.
No comments:
Post a Comment